Research groups (for PhD candidates and RMA students)
OSL RMa students and PhD candidates can participate in the meetings and activities of a number of research groups at several Dutch universities (see the list below). If you are interested in joining one of these groups please contact the coordinator for more information and ask for the specific requirements. In some cases, ECTS can be obtained for regular and active participation in a research group. Please discuss the conditions for obtaining credits in advance with the group’s coordinator and with OSL programme director Stephan Besser (email@example.com).
- Tourism, Travel and Text (RU): http://www.ru.nl/hlcs/research-groups/tourism-travel-and/
- Memory, Materiality and Meaning in the Age of Transnationalism (RU): http://www.ru.nl/hlcs/research-groups/memory-materiality/
- Digital Emotions (UvA): http://asca.uva.nl/research/magic-constellations/content/digital-emotions/digital-emotions.html
- Literature in the 21st Century (UvA): http://asca.uva.nl/research/magic-constellations/content/literature-of-the-21st-century.html
- Comparative Literature (UU): http://www.uu.nl/en/research/literature/comparative-literature