Training programme for PhD candidates
Each academic year OSL organises a dynamic and challenging training programme for PhD candidates that engages with current developments and debates in literary studies. The programme provides ample opportunities for young researchers to discuss their projects, generate new ideas, improve their research skills and meet with national and international experts in their field. The training programme 2015-2016 includes:
- Ravenstein Seminar 2017 (Winter School) ‘Ecocriticism: Liteature & Environment’, 25-27 January 2017; 5 EC (students who want to obtain 6 EC can contact the OSL office).
- OSL Seminar ‘The Spatial Turn and Beyond: New Perspectives on Literature and Space’, 6 sessions, October – December, 2016; 5 EC.
- Course Creative Writing: Practice, Research and Reflection, October – December, 2016; 5 EC.
- Hermes Seminar (Summer School) TBA
- Masterclasses, lectures, additional courses etc. offered throughout the academic year (usually for 1 to 3 EC).