Training programme for PhD candidates
Each academic year OSL organises a dynamic and challenging training programme for PhD candidates that engages with current developments and debates in literary studies. The programme provides ample opportunities for young researchers to discuss their projects, generate new ideas, improve their research skills and meet with national and international experts in their field. The training programme 2019-2020 includes:
- Ravenstein Seminar 2020 (Winter School); 5 EC (students who want to obtain 6 EC can contact the OSL office).
- OSL Seminars see announcements on the website
- Skills Courses see announcements on the website
- Hermes Seminar (Summer School) TBA
- PhD Workshop TBA
- Masterclasses, lectures, additional courses etc. offered throughout the academic year (usually for 1 to 3 EC).