Training programme for RMa students
OSL offers RMa students in Literary Studies a comprehensive training programme that combines broad overviews of the developments within the field with in-depth research and introductions to methodological approaches. Students will become familiar with current theory and research in Literary Studies, in particular in the focal areas of research at OSL (see Mission statement).
Credits: Starting from the academic year 2014-2015, graduate students are required to obtain a minimum of 5 EC each year at their national research school. (However, different programs have formulated different requirements, so please be sure to check at your home base.) The OSL core curriculum for RMa students offers many options for obtaining these credits. They include:
- OSL Seminar TBA
- Ravenstein Seminar 2018 (Winter School) , 24-26 January 2018; 5 EC (students who want to obtain 6 EC can contact the OSL office).
- Course ‘Creative Writing: Practice, Research and Reflection’, October – December, 2016; 5 EC.
- OSL schrijfcursus voor geesteswetenschappers – Framen, schrappen en herschrijven, TBA
- Course ‘Computational Literary Studies’, TBA
- Masterclasses, lectures, additional courses etc. offered throughout the academic year (usually for 1 to 3 EC).
For a complete overview please see the Calendar under ‘Upcoming Events’.